As important as a correct and efficient management and direction of the company is following the recommendations and standards of the unified code of good corporate governance.
We advise on:
- Monitoring the recommendations of the Annual Corporate Governance Report.
- The effectiveness and functions of the Board of Directors and its Committees.
- The remuneration of the Board, Commissions and Executive Directors.
- Solutions to Conflicts of interest that may arise in the company.
- Policy for the delivery and receipt of gifts in the company.
- Shareholder structures.
- Responsibility of the company, managers and directors. Delegation of responsibilities. Supervision and control processes.
- Duties of the Secretary of the Board.